Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

The link to - Create your own cage.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: The link to - Create your own cage.

The link to - Create your own cage. 4 months, 4 weeks ago #1

Hi all,
I'm new to this forum as it has only just been recommended to me by a friend. I have been keeping goo's for nearly two years now. I have 2 females and 4 males, all in groups of two. I have two cages, a very large split level one with four Goo's in, and another seperate cage with two in. I'm quite competant with my hands but have noticed the link to "Create your own Cage" seems to be broken.
Does anyone have another link that may work, or have plans to a successfully built cage, that someone would like to share with me.
Also, i'll be using Degutopia as well so please do not be surprised if you see the same request on their site.
Many thanks, it'll be nice speaking with you all and sharing experiences about our furry little friends...
John

Re: The link to - Create your own cage. 4 months, 2 weeks ago #2

Hi, sorry for the delay. I haven't has as much time recently as I'd like to manage the site.
I fixed the link in question, I hope you find the info helpful.
Owner of Degu World.com

Re: The link to - Create your own cage. 4 months ago #3

www.degus-international.org has a few sections with information for building your own cage, as well as examples of cages, and a forum for exchange of experiences and questions regarding building the cages.

Also, www.degutopia.co.uk has a little information on cage-building.

Hope that helps.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds