Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

My first Degu's
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: My first Degu's

My first Degu's 2 months, 3 weeks ago #1

We're now the proud owners of three gorgeous male (brothers, or at least with each other from birth) Degu's... and they are the most adorable creatures ever.

Since the pet shop (Pets @ Home) clearly has no idea about them (from feeding them fruit daily "they like fruit and we give them fruit, cabbage and brocolli every day" to "they don't mind being picked up by the tail" and "don't worry, they won't chew through that cardboard box before you get home"!!!), we thought we'd join somewhere online where people might know more about them - or at least have a shared interest in them.

It's interesting to see how their personalities are so different, and they all have names now "Tahari", "Zarendargar" and "Samos" (although one member of the family just calls them all "Ratty"!). Can't wait to be able to handle them, but for now we're letting them settle into their new home without too much intrusion.

Re: My first Degu's 2 months, 2 weeks ago #2

Hi, I see you also posted this message on www.degutopia.co.uk. You may also wish to go to the site www.degus-international.org with much information and a forum. Congratulations on your new family members!!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds